“Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.”
– William Butler Yeats
- Is homework causing your family too much stress?
- Do you dread school projects?
- Is your child totally disorganized?
- Do you have difficulty communicating with your child’s teacher?
- Are you stressed out trying to keep track of your child’s school work?
A comprehensive staff of motivated, energetic, and certified teachers is highly qualified for all subject areas and grade levels. Our tutors work closely with teachers and schools to stay on top of assignments keeping students one step ahead. You can develop a plan first, through our consulting services, or just jump right in with a tutor.
- Tutors serving elementary through college students
- Improved communication with teachers and parents
- SAT, ACT, SAT II & AP prep
- Study skills, note-taking, and time management
- Organization through THE SYSTEM
- Reading support with certified reading specialists
- Writing support across the curriculum
- Expertise with learning differences and special needs
- Coaching the ADD/ADHD student
- Tutoring fees vary individually
By developing a personal relationship with students and their families I am able to tailor my very structured program to meet the individual needs of each student. I prepare students academically and mentally for the rigors of these tests. By the time they hear my “Game Day” speech, they are ready to go!
COLLEGE COUNSELING, APPLICATIONS, AND ESSAYS
College counseling services are a natural extension of the test prep process. As the personal relationship with students and their families develops throughout the year, we seamlessly incorporate conversations about college and timelines for the admissions process.
Sydney is doing so well with Mindy. They are connecting academically and socially – which is equally important to us. We like Mindy and appreciate that she has been available to us for more than one session a week when we think that Sydney needs the additional support. We are seeing an upward trend for Sydney in her math work and know that is a direct correlation to Mindy.
– Parent, Bala Cynwyd Middle School
I cannot rave enough about Carol, she is skilled, knowledgeable, warm and couldn’t be a more perfect fit for [my daughter]. She has been able to help a child who feels dumb, overwhelmed and avoidant feel a little bit less of all of those things in only three meetings, and has been in communication with her teacher and keeps very close contact with my husband and me. I am so grateful that you put together this match!
– Parent, Lower Merion School District
April has been wonderful to work with and she and Philip seem to be quite compatible. I especially like her demeanor. She is assertive and direct, yet doesn’t come across as preachy in any way. Philip has responded positively to her and has followed through with her suggestions. She is flexible in her approach and recognizes the need to identify systems that work for each student. I’ve also appreciated her scheduling flexibility. She realizes that families are busy and has been as flexible as possible in accommodating our preferred meeting time. All around, our relationship with her is going very well and Philip seems to enjoy working with her.
– Parent, The Shipley School
John seems to be a good fit for [my daughter]. He is very energetic and enthusiastic about their sessions. He is also very proactive in set up times to meet which has been helpful. [My daughter] got a 68 on her first Physics test (before working with John) and she just got a 82 on her most recent test so I’d say we are making great progress.
– Parent, Episcopal Academy
I wanted to jot a note to tell you how much we appreciate the tutoring service that Jodi has provided to our sons. Jodi is an excellent professional. She is always punctual, prepared, organized and extremely pleasant and dedicated. I would recommend Jodi to other middle school families.
– Parent, The Shipley School & The Haverford School
CALL TO GET STARTED TODAY!