- Register early!
- Please ask me about testing locations – some are better than others
- Register online here
- Sign up for the Student Answer Service
- Sign up for the Student Question and Answer Service if you are testing in October, January, or May
- If you are a student with a disability and are requesting testing accommodations (i.e. need extended time, separate location, etc.), you will need the code issued to you (under separate cover) by The College Board. For more information, go to The College Board website under “Services for Students with Disabilities” or ask me! Here is the direct link.
Sara did her ACT prep on Saturday, in keeping with the plan you put in place with her. She has benefited enormously from working with you and is really trying to take the bull by the horns with her academics and time management.
Thank you, Katherine, so grateful for your positive influence and supportive role in her life (and our lives!)
– Parent, ConestogaHigh School
I don’t know if Emma has been keeping you in the loop, so I thought I would write myself to give you an update and to say THANK YOU for all your work with her.
I can’t thank you enough for making our first college testing and application process so smooth. No fights and no need for us to nag — you handled the tough love and we got to enjoy the results and excitement. Emma’s test scores improved significantly with your help and she hit her goal on the first try out of the gate. That took so much pressure off of her and let her focus on her schoolwork.
We will continue to sing your praises to friends who ask about our tutoring/coaching experience. Again, many thanks.
– Parent, Harriton High School / University of Miami
Thanks so much, Katherine! We will heed your advice. I have to tell you, Kate is SO happy that she is meeting with you rather than taking any of the SAT prep courses that several of her friends are taking; she is really getting a lot out of your sessions, and I just can’t imagine her in a 3-hour nighttime class with a mixed-level group of kids – she would be miserable. You are absolutely a gem. Many thanks again.
– Parent, Haverford High School / Villanova
Thank you for all of your (continued) hard work with Noah! I keep telling everyone that this is the year that Noah FINALLY learned to study (for more than 20 minutes), and he learned it from you. [We] could not be happier, not specifically about his recent SAT scores, but about the ways in which Noah has changed as a learner/”studier” and the study skills that he has learned from you.
I actually think that Noah is your biggest fan. He never complains about his appointments with you, and he is always exhausted afterwards!
– Parent, Lower Merion School District
Thank you for all of your help! I was literally jumping for joy when I first saw my score report online! I couldn’t have done it without you! Thank you for keeping me focused during the summer when I was mostly focused on baseball, and for instilling confidence in me after I received a score that I was very unsatisfied with when I took the ACT for the first time […].
When we first talked about my goals for the ACT […] receiving anything above a 32 or 33 seemed unrealistic. But a 34….. WOW!!!! It still hasn’t sunk in. […] Thanks again for all of your help!
– Student, Haverford High School
Had I known I could have had my children and then get them to you for all the math/SAT/College stuff I would have had more!
– Parent, Radnor High School/Cornell
CALL TO GET STARTED TODAY!